Important things to know
April 26, 2012 – save the date
It’s for an amazing cause – The Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of Canada
Last year was a huge success
More than $15,000 was raised for the cause
Great musical performance by Violinist Extraordinaire, Yosvani Castañeda
Hosting will be Cabral Richards, @therealcabbie. You’ll know him from SportsNet or The Score or CTV/TSN
OPEN BAR!!!… last year I heard there were amazing Martinis to be had?
Tickets are $50 in advance and $60 at the door, if there are any left. Pretty sure the event sold out last year.
Silent Auction Items
Wow! The items just keep rolling in, this year is going to be the best silent auction yet!
- All-inclusive trip for 2 to the Dominican Republic (donated by Sunquest)!
- Round trip for two to anywhere that WestJet flies!
- Blue Jays tickets
- Dinner for 2 at Canoe
- Autographed jerseys from your favourite sports teams
- Art Gallery of Ontario membership
- 3x Cut and colour package at Mazz Salon
- Pole dance party for 12, and 4 week class at Brass Vixens
- LG SmartTV Upgrader
- 4 rounds of golf at Cardinal Golf Club
- Fresh gift pack; cookbook, gift certificate, eco bag
- Gift baskets galore (Whole Foods, Mary Kay and more.)!
- Hotel stays at various luxury hotels in Toronto and Montreal
- Entertainment packages (Empire Theatre, DanCap Productions)!
- Health and fitness prize packs (GoodLife Fitness, Energy Xchange)!
- Gift cards, gift cards, gift cards! (The 10 Spot, WagJag, Hero Burger)!
- And much, much, more.
- Rumour has it Toronto Botanical Garden has donated a 1 year family membership and a free Photography class.
Sponsors come in all different sizes. Please visit the sponsors page on aGUTSYaffair website and show some appreciation.
Get your tickets soon, they won’t last forever.
It’s for a really good cause. It’s going to be a great party. You could get really great stuff. It’s for a really good cause.
If you have more questions visit the website or ask @agutsyaffair on twitter.