Thank you, Waywordness, for the nomination. It’s a privilege and an honour.
The rules are simple: receive the award, thank the nominator, answer 11 questions, and spread the love to 11 other bloggers.
For more instructions, click here.
The questions posed to me:
・How could you describe yourself in 5 words?
Tenacious, determined, technical, loyal, dependable
・What are you grateful for?
Family, friends and health.
・Have you made any recent acts of kindness?
I held an elevator today
・How did you discover your love of writing?
My love of reading developed in my early school years.
・Your favorite number?
Don’t have one. They’re just numbers.
・Book title best describing your life?
I Was Told There Would Be Cake
・What bad habits do you want to ditch?
・If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you want to run into?
・Is there another word for synonym?According to synonym.com – No
・Do you write every day?
・Who are your favorite authors?
My original favourite is Stephen King of late David Wong is up at te top of the list
My nominees from my reader:
Have fun and congratulations to all!!!
My 11 questions for you.
1. What’s your favourite time of the day.
2. Do you listen to music when you post?
3. Mac, PC or other?
4. Last thing played from your music library?
5. The social media tool that gives you the most traffic?
6. How long have you been blogging?
7. Have you ever been plagiarized?
8. Do you check sources?
9. Do you make sure images you use are properly credited?
10. Is your writing autobiographical?
11. Do you have any advice for new writers?